The childhood game of tag has gone high tech! Blog tag is running rampant around the Internet these days, and today I got tagged!! Thanks Angie! http://tofindadaughter.blogspot.com/
So the rules are like this -- I have to tell you 6 random things about myself and then "pay it forward" to the next 6 unsuspecting victims, I mean bloggers!! So here goes:
1) Today is my birthday!! I am 21 today, hehe
2) I had an uncle with no nose (legit, it's true)
3) Angie may be addicted to Bath & Body Works "Coconut Lime Verbena", but I am fully addicted to "Vanilla Bean Noel". So much so that I have to stock up for the full year each holiday since it's only available Oct-Dec.
4) I am an only child (big surprise since I am a spoiled brat!!)
5) I eat at the SAME restaurant every Friday night (with a rare exception!!)
6) I am a sales person - and all the sales jobs I have had have been for food... candy, chips, beer and now, chocolate milk!!!
Yikes - that's harder than it looks. I mean, I didn't want to bore you to tears! If I have tagged you, here are the rules!!!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.
So I will tag the following:
1) Rachel: http://journeywiththewilliamsfamily.blogspot.com/ I've raved about her $ saving blog, well now here is her adoption blog.
2) Charlotta Cum Laude: A long time college friend and HYSTERICAL person/blogger. Her blog is private during a job search, so for now, you'll just have to trust me.
3) Sarah: http://sheisfabulous.wordpress.com/ Wife of a classmate of mine (funny how you meet people, eh?) and all around funny friend.
4) Robbin: http://fromaddisababawithlove.blogspot.com/ A fellow Michigander, single PAP who keeps me laughing through her blog.
5) Heidi: http://findingrfamilee.blogspot.com/ Waiting for her court date, so she needs a quick distraction!!
6) And finally, last but never least: Amy: http://ahandfulofdeffenbaughs.wordpress.com/ My college partner in crime and sorority sister.
Enjoy all :)
Road to Las Vegas
2 days ago