The first post of 2009. I have declared it "The Year of Tatiana" (and Max!! and all the other little ones that come home this year).
To get us started this year, I thought I'd do a great recap of 2008 like Chandra did (how did I do Karyn?? Thanks for the tips!!! Hehe!!) But then I realized, my 2008 wasn't really all that exciting. It had its ups and downs like everyone else, but not really note-worthy enough to warrant a whole year in review. So I decided to look forward to my wishes for 2009. Here we go!
1) My first wish is a present from Vladivostok for my friend Angie and her family. Angie is a wonderful person, who has shared many a laugh and stress point with me. It WILL happen Ang!! I have faith -- just when you least expect it!!
2) My second wish is to meet Tamara, Nathan, Sasha and little Mia in FL, along with some other Lighthouse folks, including possibly Lorien (if I haven't seen her face by then!). Keep your fingers crossed for us!
3) Third, I wish for safe and speedy travels for all the neat people I have "met" on this journey. Nancy, the Overstreets, the Collinsons, Joy, Roger & Joanne, and those still waiting for word from Russia.
4) I hope Jesse and Jason write a book full of tips for travelers. It would be a best seller instantly!!
5) For my oldest friends: I hope Carrie, Barry and Mary sell their house; I hope Kimster Hamster follows her dream; and that Suzy and crew continue to be the healthy, happy family that I lean on! I hope Madam Rhonda finds the picture that takes all of our breath away - and realizes the talent that she always denies.
6) For my family: I wish for peace for Jenni's hectic life; for Gary and Rena to know that they are loved; and for mom, dad & Sharon and Gram all meet their new grand-daughter/great-grand-daughter. I hope to see Aunt Kay and the Clarkson's more.
And finally... I wish for a court date soon to bring home the little miracle that I can't wait to change my life. I can't wait to share everything with her and start her on a new path!
Happy 2009 everyone. What are your hopes and wishes for the year?
11 hours ago