Sarah tagged me in a game to see what everyone is reading. I actually was tagged in this game on Facebook about a month ago, and since I LOVE to read, I'll gladly play along. My book isn't a "beach read" however, as I have been trying to read up on as many attachment tips as possible.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five (or more) other people to do the same!
Here's my read:
"To encourage the development and expression of his inner life we need to first make him feel safe. If he knows that he will be judged negatively for his intentions, they will remain hidden. To provide the experience of safety, a parent might well consider PLACE. Representing the five parent-attitude qualities of Playfulness, Love, Acceptance, Curiosity, and Empathy."
Now my turn to tag:
2) Sandy - needs a diversion, like me!
3) Angie (who actually recommended the book I am reading!)
25 minutes ago