I got tagged again!! LOL
Just two days later - and before all my taggies were able to tag (tap, tap, tap), I was tagged again. This tag comes from Karyn (http://tiger-kar.blogspot.com/) a very funny new mom that I blog-stalked. I love reading about her adventures, she's honest and fun.
So you know the rules -- you get to hear 6 more random facts about me (yea, you!) and then I get to tag 6 more of you! Haha. So here goes....
1) While I have already mentioned that I am an only child, I actually have a VERY LARGE extended family. My mom is one of six kids, and my dad was one of seven. I have a bevy of cousins, all of which I know and for the most part see on a semi-regular basis. I feel VERY fortunate to have such a great, close family. We aren't without our issues and challenges, but we're family.
2) Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Notice I said ONE of -- I love them all, really! However, with my large family, we have a spectacular Thanksgiving tradition. Not only is my mom 1 of 6 kids, her father was 1 of 7 kids (all boys!), and ALL SEVEN families still get together each Thanksgiving. 5 of my Great-Uncles are alive and 4 live in this small town with me. Our gathering ranges from about 60-100 people. Big range, I know, but typically every other year it's "big" as people have multiple places they have to visit. And with those #s, as you'd imagine we have to rent a hall.
3) You probably know by know that I am a close relative to the CraziCatLady. No seriously, that's my aunt's email address. And the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree. What you don't know is that each of my kitties have their own Christmas stocking. Crazy, I know.
4) I have a sweet tooth that won't stop. It's my biggest weakness. Someone mentioned Cadbury Cream Eggs recently - YUM! But this time of year the BEST treat is: Brachs Candy Corn mixed at home with salted peanuts. Try it - you won't be sorry!
5) I am a serious picky eater. Combine this with the fact that I don't like my food to touch, I have bad food problems! On the list of no, no, nevers: seafood - if it can walk in the ocean, I am NOT eating it; salad - not sure what the issue is here, but I don't get it; most of the green veggies - I just do the basics, corn, carrots, potatoes, green beans and peas are ok.
6) I am fully hooked to fountain Diet Pepsi. But it has to be fountain. If I won the lottery, I'd put a Diet Pepsi only dispensing fountain machine in my house!!!
Ok, now on to my latest group of 6 victims:
1) Jenny: http://ouradoptionjourney-jennyandron.blogspot.com/
2) Lindsay: http://clmclaughlin.blogspot.com/
3) Danette: http://azlittlepatchofheaven.blogspot.com/
4) Sarah: http://ourrussianchildren.blogspot.com/
5) Becky: http://russianpeanut.blogspot.com/
6) Nancy - Her blog is on private right now - so no link :)
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2.Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Good luck all!
Take Me To The River
10 hours ago