From the Home office of Croswell, MI (he doesn't do this anymore since he switched networks!), the Top 10 Things I Can't Wait to Share With My Little Russian:
1) Summer Sweet Corn: messy, in your teeth, butter dripping down your arms corn!
2) Croswell's Famous "Swinging Bridge": Michigan's longest suspension foot bridge, a favorite of mine growing up, and well, it still ROCKS - literally!
3) The kitties: My furry family members. Cross your fingers for no allergies.
5) Pizza: The world's most perfect food.
6) My Grandma!! This will make Great-Grandchild #21 for her, and her closest in proximity (she lives about 1 mile from me!)
7) Disney movies: I've long been a fan. They'll all be in the DVD library, except Bambi, which is FORBIDDEN.
8) Hockey: Especially the Red Wings! I mean, he's Russian, right? A natural fit.
9) My "girlies": The "faux" nieces - Jenni and Carrie's girls - his "faux" cousins!
and last but not least...
10) His "new" life: New country, new house, new room, new mom!
I am sure there are 100 things I have missed... but there's so many things to list! Feel free to add your own...