Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wow -- what a weekend! I just got back from my 20th class reunion. Needless to say, it was a BLAST!! First, I have a really great group of friends from the class that I STILL keep in touch with. Second, it was very cool to hook up with people I haven't seen in years and meet some of their spouses that were equally as cool.

Plus I always get nostalgic when back in the old Mountain town. Say what you want, but Mt. Pleasant rocks!

So, my agency contact is also back from vacation, and this week will be a big week! My i600a will go in to the BCIS AND my dossier will go over to Vladivostok! Wish me luck -- I am going to officially enter the list of the "waiting!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!

This is all moving right along so great!!!

I am still willing to contribute to the name game - but you gotta let me know your style so that I can get it right!!!

Tamara said...

YEA! I am SO excited for you! I can hardly wait to hear that you got 'the call'. Good luck on your journey! Tamara