Monday, October 25, 2010

Someone is 4 (and it’s not me!)

I apparently need to play the lottery this fall and play the number 4 as one of my choices!  After I turned 4-0 a month ago, it’s now Tatiana’s turn!  Yesterday my little Russian princess turned 4! 

It seems like literally just yesterday “Aunt Rhonda” and I were visiting her at the Artem baby home on the last day of trip #1.  What an incredible moment in our future mama/daughter relationship.  Even though I missed her 1st birthday, I was able to share at least a small part of her 2nd birthday.   WOW – how time flies!

4 means that somebody is now old enough to ride the bus to school!  (Again, not me!)  And as you can imagine, she’s SUPER excited.  On Friday we took candy corn cookies to her Pioneer Preschool class and today we took Pumpkin muffins to her Great Start preschool class. 

I was planning on not doing a full, huge birthday party this year, just a casual, small gathering with family – however, my Aunt Kay was in town from Florida for the weekend, and her free day  for a family get together happened to fall on Tatiana’s actual birthday.   So we ended up having a combination birthday party/family gathering for Aunt Kay.  Excuses, excuses… we love a party!  

So now I’ll be quiet and let you see what you came for.  PICTURES!  She loves the video files – and in her birthday honor, I put it to her favorite song of late “Baby love” because that’s what I call her lately.   Enjoy!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Awe!! What a cutie! Love her polka dot skirt and #4 shirt!! :) Happy Birthday Tati!!

Yvonne said...

Awe!! What a cutie! Love her polka dot skirt and #4 shirt!! :) Happy Birthday Tati!!

Clarese said...

Happy, happy birthday to Tati!!

Tracey and Chuck said...

Happy 4th Birthday T. Love, love all the pictures. She is getting so big and is an absolutely beautiful little girl!!!

Troy and Rachel said...

Great pics!! Love seeing all her hairdos including her morning crazy hair!! Happy Birthday T!

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

Wow, she is growing soooooo quick! I can't believe it! Gorgeous. Where is she on her height/weight these days?

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, T!