Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tati Weighs In...

Hi Everyone!!

This is my first official blog entry! Mama says that since I am getting so smart and learning so much that it's time for me to tell everyone what I have been up to.

This week was fun!! Mama was super busy at work and pulling her hair out with some major changes and having to give some customers BAD news, so Thursday evening it was time to go "blow off some steam" she said and GO TO THE FAIR!!!

The fair was about the coolest thing I have seen yet to date. Don't get me wrong, shopping is fun, and I have liked the birthday parties I have been to; love my swing and the pool - but let's face it - the fair pretty much rocks. Do you know what they have there? ANIMALS!!! Gramma and mama decided since I like animal noises and telling everyone what animals say, that it was time for me to go MEET some animals. Like with dogs, I was super nervous (ok, I'll admit it: scared to death!) at first, but I warmed up and really had fun. I still squealed a lot but you'll see in a minute that I was ok. There were cows, a pony, donkeys, goats, sheep, ducks, rabbits, chickens, roosters - OH MY!

Then I got to ride on a big plastic horsey (I LOVE horses) on something mama called the Merry-Go-Round. We ran into Co-Co and Ashley at the rides, which was nice because Ashley went on some rides with me. I had to do the Merry-Go-Round twice because I just had that much fun. I didn't cry at ALL when it was time to get off (and if you believe me I have a bridge to sell you!!). After the plastic horse, we rode in some little trucks - and *I* got to drive! Woo hoo! Mama always drives me everywhere - so now it was my turn.

Finally, the BEST part of the day was getting to ride on A REAL horse!! They had horse rides! Mama wasn't going to"let" me do this, because she thought I'd be super scared, but I showed her!! The nice man who ran the ride let me go around once to see if I was ok before mama had to pay. And I LOVED it. In fact, I'll admit, I did have a bit of a meltdown when it was all done. Now mama is SUPER tired from her long week, the heat today at the fair and watching me have so much fun!! She says it's time for seepy-night night. Bye-bye!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

7 comments:

Heather said...

T - you are a fabulous writer! Blake was sitting on my lap while I was reading your update and he thinks your horse pictures rock!!! Glad to hear mom finally decided to share her computer with you. Keep the updates coming!

Glen Scotia said...

I really like the picture on the Merry-Go-Round and how brave for riding a really pony.

Gloria said...

T- Thanks for the awesome update! I am so glad you had fun at the fair. You look like you had a blast! Glad you showed mama that you could ride the pony! Good for you!

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Way to go Tati, you can add typist to your many skills! :) Plus you have such a large vocabulary. I'm proud of you.

Also, I might add, that your hair is looking so fabulous. I hope your mommy sends a photo to those evil ladies who cut those curls off, how heartless! :)

findingourdaughter said...

Tati, your momma is having so much fun with you! I know you have filled her heart with so much love and happiness. You both are so blessed to have found each other.
Can't wait to meet y'all in August!
Hugs from FL!

Laura said...

Tati: What a lucky girl you are! And it looked like you had so much fun.

Keep writing...you're good at it!

Troy and Rachel said...

Wow T - you really should tell your mom to blow off steam more often if it means going to the fair!! I think I'll try that with my mom and see if she goes for it!!Your fair looks awesome and I'm glad you had a great time. Take care - Daniel