Friday, February 24, 2012

Time Flies…

This week last year, my dear friend Rhonda and I were tromping through the snow filled streets of St. Petersburg, Russia.  Tromping through the snow to meet this little face!  (You can read all about our adventures here…)

IMG_0764

Where has the time gone?  In some ways, it feels like Alex has been home with me forever.  In other ways, this year has FLOWN by and I can’t believe it’s already February again.  Day to day, I don’t see the changes in my little “Baby Soup”, but I know he’s transforming in front of my face from a baby to a big boy… and here’s some proof! 

alexmeetcha

He’s still got a killer smile, and he continues to amaze me everyday with his flirtatious attitude and spunky nature.  Words are still coming, he desperately wants to talk (and tattle on his sister) and one of these days, I’ll be sorry that he’s finally picked it all up!

Happy Metcha Day, Alex!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

He is sooooo cute!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown. He looks so mature!

Mamapierce said...

I didn't think Alex could get more cute, but he has. So adorable! :D

Gloria said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big he has gotten!

Over-Caffeinated said...

I can't believe it's been a year. And I can't believe how much he has changed! Wow! What a cutie!